Our specialty at 1st Response Electronics is In Home Television Repair. We service the Clearwater, Florida area. Our service vehicles are well stocked with components to repair your TV. Often your television can be repaired on the initial service call visit. Our technicians are trained to repair your TV down to the component level to reduce your repair cost. If a component level repair is not possible we will give you options and a recommendation.
- Same Day Service
- Professional Technicians
- Service all types (DLP / LCP / LED / Plasma / CRT / 3D TV)
- Our service vehicles are well stocked
- RF / Coax Cable Connector Replacement.
- We want to make your TV repair experience painless.
- We repair your TV the correct way, the first time!
- Call us for advice! We can offer you a second opinion.
- Note: If your LCD Screen is cracked your TV is not worth repairing.
- Same day lamp replacement.
- Lightning / Insurance estimate.
- Commercial and residential service.
Need a Lamp? We carry most LCD and DLP lamps!
- With any lamp replacement we offer a cooling system cleaning (to increase the life of your new lamp) see below
- Quality lamps are necessary to maximize the performance of your TV.
Most electronic items have sophisticated protection circuits. To prevent the damaged circuits from causing more problems. Usually the indicator leds will blink in a particular sequence to provide information to the technician. If your TV is providing a protection code please notify the technician when you call.
Did you know that electronics should not be disposed of in the regular garbage? Electronics are built using hazardous chemicals they should be disposed of properly. To dispose of electronics for Pinellas county residents visit their website here, for more information.
Palm Harbor, Oldsmar, Clearwater Beach, Sand Key, Dunedin, Belleair, Largo, Crystal Beach, Tarpon Springs